Where to begin and what to do 1st

Author Posts
Author Posts

WPBundle on July 18, 2011 at 1:50 am

I wish! It’s a nickel. This is the worst part. The calm before the battle. We need rest. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised. Daylight and everything.

Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. Burn her! The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king. I dunno. Must be a king. Oh, ow!

Bloody Peasant! Now, look here, my good man– No, no, no! Yes, yes. A bit. But she’s got a wart. Well, how’d you become king, then? A newt?

Found them? In Mercia?! The coconut’s tropical! Who’s that then? Camelot! And the hat. She’s a witch! Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I’m being repressed! Well, we did do the nose

WPBundle on July 18, 2011 at 1:52 am

Tell them I hate them. Ah, computer dating. It’s like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase “upside your head.” Bender, we’re trying our best. Listen. Bloody Peasant! Now, look here, my good man– No, no, no! Yes, yes. A bit. But she’s got a wart. Well, how’d you become king, then? A newt?

Found them? In Mercia?! The coconut’s tropical! Who’s that then? Camelot! And the hat. She’s a witch! Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I’m being repressed! Well, we did do the nose

Anonymous on July 18, 2011 at 2:21 am

I don’t ‘need’ to drink. I can quit anytime I want! And why did ‘I’ have to take a cab? All I want is to be a monkey of moderate intelligence who wears a suit… that’s why I’m transferring to business school! Bender! Ship! Stop bickering or I’m going to come back there and change your opinions manually! Goodbye, cruel world. Goodbye, cruel lamp. Goodbye, cruel velvet drapes, lined with what would appear to be some sort of cruel muslin and the cute little pom-pom curtain pull cords. Cruel though they may be… Who am I making this out to?

WPBundle on July 18, 2011 at 2:26 am

Why? I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now leave before I am forced to taunt you a second time! Well, we did do the nose. Shh! Knights, I bid you welcome to your new home. Let us ride to Camelot! And this isn’t my nose. This is a false one.

Who’s that then? Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! The swallow may fly south with the sun, and the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land. You can’t expect to wield supreme power just ’cause some watery tart threw a sword at you! And the hat. She’s a witch! The nose?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.