When Did You Learn PHP?

Author Posts
Author Posts

Anonymous on June 3, 2011 at 7:20 pm

Son, as your lawyer, I declare y’all are in a 12-piece bucket o’ trouble. But I done struck you a deal: Five hours of community service cleanin’ up that ol’ mess you caused. I found what I need. And it’s not friends, it’s things. No! The cat shelter’s on to me. Actually, that’s still true. Switzerland is small and neutral! We are more like Germany, ambitious and misunderstood! Incidentally, you have a dime up your nose.

Why? I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now leave before I am forced to taunt you a second time! Well, we did do the nose. Shh! Knights, I bid you welcome to your new home. Let us ride to Camelot! And this isn’t my nose. This is a false one.

Who’s that then? Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! The swallow may fly south with the sun, and the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land. You can’t expect to wield supreme power just ’cause some watery tart threw a sword at you! And the hat. She’s a witch! The nose?

Anonymous on June 4, 2011 at 12:09 am

Ummm…to eBay? Hi, I’m a naughty nurse, and I really need someone to talk to. $9.95 a minute. You can crush me but you can’t crush my spirit! You can see how I lived before I met you. File not found. You know the worst thing about being a slave? They make you work, but they don’t pay you or let you go.

I barely knew Philip, but as a clergyman I have no problem telling his most intimate friends all about him. Yeah, I do that with my stupidness. And until then, I can never die? You know, I was God once. You guys go on without me! I’m going to go… look for more stuff to steal!

[turns the TV back on] Bender, I didn’t know you liked cooking. That’s so cute. That’s a popular name today. Little “e”, big “B”? Morbo can’t understand his teleprompter because he forgot how you say that letter that’s shaped like a

Anonymous on June 4, 2011 at 12:09 am

The alien mothership is in orbit here. If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. Oh, I don’t have time for this. I have to go and buy a single piece of fruit with a coupon and then return it, making people wait behind me while I complain. Nay, I respect and admire Harold Zoid too much to beat him to death with his own Oscar.

WPBundle on July 18, 2011 at 12:48 am

Dantooine. They’re on Dantooine. What good is a reward if you ain’t around to use it? Besides, attacking that battle station ain’t my idea of courage. It’s more like…suicide. No! Alderaan is peaceful. We have no weapons. You can’t possibly… Red Five standing by. In my experience, there is no such thing as luck. Still, she’s got a lot of spirit.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  WPBundle.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.