Finding that perfect typeface

Author Posts
Author Posts

WPBundle on July 18, 2011 at 2:11 am

Essence Theme. Yes, except the Dave Matthews Band doesn’t rock. In your time, yes, but nowadays shut up! Besides, these are adult stemcells, harvested from perfectly healthy adults whom I killed for their stemcells. Ah, the ‘Breakfast Club’ soundtrack! I can’t wait til I’m old enough to feel ways about stuff! I suppose I could part with ‘one’ and still be feared…

Yep, I remember. They came in last at the Olympics, then retired to promote alcoholic beverages! Perhaps, but perhaps your civilization is merely the sewer of an even greater society above you! Nay, I respect and admire Harold Zoid too much to beat him to death with his own Oscar. Anyone who laughs is a communist! Oh, how I wish I could believe or understand that! There’s only one reasonable course of action now: kill Flexo!

Knights of Ni, we are but simple travelers who seek the enchanter who lives beyond these woods– The Knights Who Say Ni demand a sacrifice! Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. But you are dressed as one… Found them? In Mercia?! The coconut’s tropical! I have to push the pram a lot.

WPBundle on July 18, 2011 at 2:28 am

Tell them I hate them. Ah, computer dating. It’s like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase “upside your head.” Bender, we’re trying our best. Listen. Bloody Peasant! Now, look here, my good man– No, no, no! Yes, yes. A bit. But she’s got a wart. Well, how’d you become king, then? A newt?

Found them? In Mercia?! The coconut’s tropical! Who’s that then? Camelot! And the hat. She’s a witch! Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I’m being repressed! Well, we did do the nose

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.