Essence by WPBundle

Author Posts
Author Posts

WPBundle on July 18, 2011 at 2:05 am

Essence Theme. Yes, except the Dave Matthews Band doesn’t rock. In your time, yes, but nowadays shut up! Besides, these are adult stemcells, harvested from perfectly healthy adults whom I killed for their stemcells. Ah, the ‘Breakfast Club’ soundtrack! I can’t wait til I’m old enough to feel ways about stuff! I suppose I could part with ‘one’ and still be feared…

Yep, I remember. They came in last at the Olympics, then retired to promote alcoholic beverages! Perhaps, but perhaps your civilization is merely the sewer of an even greater society above you! Nay, I respect and admire Harold Zoid too much to beat him to death with his own Oscar. Anyone who laughs is a communist! Oh, how I wish I could believe or understand that! There’s only one reasonable course of action now: kill Flexo!

Knights of Ni, we are but simple travelers who seek the enchanter who lives beyond these woods– The Knights Who Say Ni demand a sacrifice! Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. But you are dressed as one… Found them? In Mercia?! The coconut’s tropical! I have to push the pram a lot.

Anonymous on July 18, 2011 at 2:22 am

No! Don’t jump! Oh, I don’t have time for this. I have to go and buy a single piece of fruit with a coupon and then return it, making people wait behind me while I complain. Shut up and get to the point! I’ve been there. My folks were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope? Bender, this is Fry’s decision… and he made it wrong. So it’s time for us to interfere in his life. Now that the, uh, garbage ball is in space, Doctor, perhaps you can help me with my sexual inhibitions?

WPBundle on July 18, 2011 at 2:27 am

Ummm…to eBay? Hi, I’m a naughty nurse, and I really need someone to talk to. $9.95 a minute. You can crush me but you can’t crush my spirit! You can see how I lived before I met you. File not found. You know the worst thing about being a slave? They make you work, but they don’t pay you or let you go.

I barely knew Philip, but as a clergyman I have no problem telling his most intimate friends all about him. Yeah, I do that with my stupidness. And until then, I can never die? You know, I was God once. You guys go on without me! I’m going to go… look for more stuff to steal!

[turns the TV back on] Bender, I didn’t know you liked cooking. That’s so cute. That’s a popular name today. Little “e”, big “B”? Morbo can’t understand his teleprompter because he forgot how you say that letter that’s shaped like a

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.